Information pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR- General Data Protection Regulation)
Personal data protection– Informative note pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003
1) TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
DATA SUPPLIED BY THE USER:
Private: Personal data, e-mail address.
Professionals and Suppliers: Personal data, Bank details, accounting data, semi-sensitive and judicial data.
THIRD PARTY DATA:
If you provide Personal Data of third parties, you shall be responsible for having informed them and obtained their consent to the related processing as described in this statement.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED DATA:
Data collected on the portal www.rivedil.com from third-party cookies (youtube, facebook, google +, analytics), or necessary cookies to store data.
2) DATA PROCESSING PURPOSES
- Access to our products and services.
- Offer information and updates in regards to our business activities (Newsletter & email).
- Provide personalized technical assistance.
- Safeguarding company security.
3) METHODS OF PROCESSING DATA
The data collected will be stored in paper and / or electronic form.
4) THE CONFERMENT OF DATA IS COMPULSORY:
The conferment of personal data is compulsory only when necessary for the provision of the service offered and any refusal will imply the non-prosecution of the service. It is optional instead for promotional and profiling purposes.
Refusal to give consent will not result in any negative consequences on the provision of the service offered on the website: www.rivedil.com
5) WHO THE TREATMENT SUBJECTS ARE?
5.1) TREATMENT HOLDER
The Data Treatment Holder is Decorazioni Rivedil S.r.l. The data controller uses data processors to achieve the purposes above specified -point 2- and a System Administrator to oversee personal data protection, which are processed through computer systems and databases.
For any queries relating to your personal data, check the point 6.2
We also remind you that you can contact the data controller at any time and send any questions or requests regarding your personal data and privacy by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5.2) EXTERNAL PARTIES WITH WHOM WE MAY SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The collected data as part of the provision of services may be communicated to:
Companies which perform strictly connected and instrumental functions to the services offered, for example companies providing archiving, administrative, payment and invoicing services, associated companies and / or belonging to Decorazioni Rivedil S.r.l. that provide technical components / assistance for the provision of services such as tintometry / technical assistance / marketing supplies/ portal maintenance companies previously entrusted, in accordance with Article 30 of the Code for the protection of personal data.
- Institutions, administrative and judicial authorities according to legal obligations.
Your personal data may be processed outside the European Union by our suppliers / partners / distributors. In this case, we will take the necessary measures to protect your personal data in full compliance with the current legislation on privacy.
In no other case we do transfer or sell personal data to third parties.
6) HOW TO GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS, RIGHT TO CHANGE, TO REMOVE OR TO GET A COPY OF THEM.
6.1) ACCESS TO PERSONAL DATA AND REVOCATION OF CONSENT (OPT-OUT):
You can request at any time to view your data in full or revoke one or more consents by writing to: email@example.com (Article 7 of the Code for the protection of personal data).
It is possible to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data used for promotional / commercial purposes, by clicking on “unsubscribe” link, included in each newsletter mail service.
6.2) EXPORTING AND DELETING PERSONAL DATA
In order to export your personal data or request cancellation, you can send a request to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Your personal data will be exported within 30 days or maximum three months in case of the complexity of the procedure.
The cancellation will be carried out in lead time needed and in accordance with the retention period as specified in the following point 6.
6.3) USER’S RIGHTS
Each user who proves his identity can:
- obtain from the holder, the access to all information regarding the source of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, referred to in Article 15 of the GDPR.
- request the updating, rectification, integration, deletion, limitation of data processing, if one of the conditions laid down in Article 18 of the GDPR occurs, the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data which has no need to be kept in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed;
- oppose, in whole or in part: for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data, even though pertinent to the purpose of collection; the processing of personal data for sending advertising material or for direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communications. Each user has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior before the revocation.
- receive personal data, provided knowingly and actively or through the use of the service, in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device, and transmit them to another data controller without impediments.
- lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
We also remind you that for any question or request related to your personal data and to the respect of your privacy, you can write to the dedicated address: email@example.com
7) HOW AND HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR.
As a general rule Rivedil only keeps personal data as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which we initially collected it (check point 2), in compliance with your privacy and current regulations.
For the purposes of the analysis aimed at development and improvement of the service, the personal data of the user may be subject to 36 months of retention period.
For direct marketing and profiling purposes we keep your data for a maximum period equal to that required by applicable law (respectively equal to 24 and 12 months).
Invoices, accounting documents and transactions data are stored for 11 years in accordance with the law (including tax obligations).
In the case of the right to be forgotten exercise, through the request of personal data cancellation, processed by the holder, we remind you that the informations will be kept, in a protected form and restricted access, only for purposes of ascertainment and repression of crimes, no more than 12 months from the date of the request and will subsequently be securely deleted or anonymised in an irreversible manner.
Finally, we remind you that for the same purposes, the data relating to electronic traffic, excluding the contents of communications, will be kept for a period of no more than 6 years from the date of communication, pursuant to art. 24 of Law 167/2017, which implemented the EU Directive 2017/541 on counter- terrorism.
8) HOW TO ENSURE DATA PROTECTION
According to the security measures provided by the GDPR (Article 32), personal data processing will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and / or computer tools, strictly related to the purposes mentioned above (point 2) and, in any case, in such a way as to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself.
10) WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user.
Cookies (and / or similar technologies such as SDK technologies for the mobile world) can be stored permanently (persistent cookies) on your device or having a variable duration, in fact can be deleted when you close your browser or having a limited duration to the single session (session cookies).
Cookies can be installed by www.rivedil.com (first-party cookies) or by other websites (third-party cookies).
Cookies are used for different purposes as better specified in the next point 10.
Personal data collected through cookies, in the context of profiling, are processed for a maximum period of 12 months since the data subject has agreed to the processing.
Please find below all the information on cookies installed through rivedil.com website and / or related applications and the necessary instructions on how to manage your cookies’ preferences.
11) WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The main purposes of cookies installed by Decorazioni Rivedil s.r.l. are:
- Technical: cookies used for purposes related to the provision of the service and to allow or improve navigation on Rivedil.com. These cookies are essential to ensure the proper working of our platform.
- Analytical: cookies used to collect statistical information and to analyze how our visitors use the website (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …).
We use these cookies to analyze traffic on our pages anonymously, without storing personal data.
- Cookie- policy
This cookie is necessary to memorize navigation preferences and consent provision on the website www.rivedil.com
11.2) Third-party cookies and related purposes
The main purposes of cookies installed by third parties are:
- Analytical purposes: to collect statistical information and analyze how our visitors use the website (e.g. number of visitors, pages visited, …).These cookies are used to measure traffic on our pages and to capture the users behavior in anonymous and aggregate form.Third parts:
Please note that on this website, Google Analytics code is supplemented by “anonymize Ip” to ensure an anonymized collection of IP addresses. Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (‘Google’), to help us see through cookies stored on the user’s computer, how our website is used. The data generated by Google Analytics will be transmitted and stored by Google as stated in the disclosure available at the following link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
You can prevent the collection of your data by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this site: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=
- Profiling purposes:
Link to the cookie section: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy
Link to the cookie section: http://www.dailymotion.com/legal/cookiespolicy
Furthermore, Rivedil may use plug-ing from social media networks, which could be activated by the user (e.g. ‘share function’on Facebook). Should the user do so, the social media providers are able to establish a direct connection to the user.
12) COOKIE CONSENT: OPT-IN
The use of profiling cookies require prior consent. Such consent is validly expressed by the user: closing the brief information contained in the banner that appears on the website or in spite of the appearance of the mentioned banner, through continuing navigating on the website and by selecting any of its elements. The consent (OPT-IN) can be revoked at any time.
All technical cookies do not require consent, so they are automatically installed as a result of access to the site or service.
13) DEACTIVATION OF COOKIES (OPT-OUT)
At any time you may exercise your right to deactivate cookies from the browser. These actions are performed differently based on the browser you are using.
In order to opt-out and deactivate personalized Ads by changing settings of your mobile device, follow the instructions below:
- Open “Google Settings” on your device app
- Scroll down and tap “Google”
- Tap “Disable interest-based ads” or “Disable Ads personalisation”
iOS devices use Apple Advertising Identifier. For more information regarding ad tracking limitation with Apple Ads identifier, tap “Settings” on your device app or visit https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT205223 .
14) FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND HOW TO EXERCISE OPT-OUT
Please refer to youronlinechoices.com and networkadvertising.org platforms which provide you to understand information known as online advertising.
We recommend you to use these platforms to manage the revocation of consent.
To learn more about targeted advertising, please consult the following sources:
- European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EIDAA)
- Network Advertising Initiative (NAI)
- Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB)